EARTH-RITE / Mission San Jose, CA / 415-651-9496 Copyright (c) 1983
Not every Wiccan will subscribe to all of these points, but generally they are representative.
1. The divine Spirit is present in all creatures and things: people, animals, plants, stones...
2. The ultimate creative force manifests in both feminine and masculine modes; therefore it is often symbolized as the Goddess and The God.
3. In some covens, both are celebrated equally. In others, The Goddess is given precedence or even celebrated without reference to the God.
4. All Goddesses and Gods are aspects of The Goddess and The God. The aspects most popular in Wicca are the Triple Goddess of the Moon (Maiden, Mother and Crone) and the Horned God of death and rebirth.
5. Reincarnation and karma are valid concepts. Upon death one goes to a state of rest and reflection, and eventually chooses where and when s/he will be reborn.
6. Magick is practiced for positive (helping) purposes: spiritual development, healing, guidance, safety, etc.
7. Rituals are generally performed outdoors when possible, at the New and Full Moons, and at eight Sabbat festivals which mark the progression of the seasons.
8. Magick and celebration are performed in small groups, usually 3 to 13, called covens. These are basically autonomous -- there is no central church authority or hierarchy.
9. There is no holy book, or prophet, no equivalent of the Bible or Jesus or Mohammed. Individuals have access to the divine, and do not require an intermediary. Every initiate is regarded as a priest/ess.
10. The central ethic is "And ye harm none, do as ye will." Whatever energy you send out returns threefold, so it is wise to be kind to others.
11. We should live in harmony with the Earth and Nature, and not exploit them.
12. Though Wicca is a valid spiritual path, it is not the only one. There is no recruiting, and people should be free to choose the path that best fits their needs.
13. The concepts of original sin, sacrifice, redemption, confession, the divinity of Jesus, sinfulness of sex, Judgment, Heaven and Hell, denigration of women, bodily resurrection, and the Bible as divine revelation are not part of Wicca. Neither are Satanism, the Black Mass, desecration of cemeteries, the sacrifice of animals, etc.
Information taken from: Fire Rose's World Of Wicca And Witchcraft